Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Greetings Creepers.

Hello betches. Welcome to my cyber hell hole or as you may call it my... BLOG! So I decided i'm tired of betchin' about my life & the playhouse disney shit that goes on in it & I thought i'd share it with people that matter. Like you. You matter. A lot. Anywhoodles, I would just like to put this out there before I get started:
1. No I don't always type grammatically correct.
2. I cuss, a lot. So if you don't like the words bitch, damn, shit, trollop, farkle, etc. then I suggest you go read someone else's blog.
3. I am not a bitch. I'm sarcastic.
So yuhh bruh bruhs. My name on here is The Slusher. Slusher is my last name & that is what a lot of people call me. Slush, slushy, the slusher, slushaaa, slush-in-the-box, you get the point? So you can call me that. Say slut & not slush & get cyber bitch slapped. K booboo's (:
Btw I am doing this cz my bestfriend, let's call her Hairy Queen, does not believe i can be a blogger. Well blog on this hoeee.
So enjoy & i hope you will actually view this shit. Oosh & Flaka my friends, Oosh & Flaka (:

No comments:

Post a Comment