Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shrek Babies & Dronkeys



So for those of you who don't know me, i have a sick obsession. Like it's creepy. Some of us, for example my bestfriend Hairy Queen is obsessed with house music, comedian Kathy Griffin is obsessed with toddler pagaents, I my friends- I am obsessed with Shrek & Princess Fiona's Triplets... THE OGRE BABIES! Yeah Donkey & Dragon's five babies Parfait, Cocoa, Peanut, Bananas, & Debbie are great, but i feel like the Ogre babies are too amazing for words. *tear* These little slime-colored ass-smelling babies even have names! *gasp* They are: Fergus, Felicia, & Farkle. Now that's attractive. My obsession is bad. I seriously am going to end up in rehab with crackwhores & Lindsay Lohan if Hairy Queen, Snookie, or Stanky (her scalp smells like well water/ she is a bff of mine) don't get me help. Well i'm just doing a lil intro to my obsession, which will be in many future blogs. So be prepared, it's about to get Shrek in hurrr! Oosh & Flaka my friends, Oosh & Flaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment